MaxQ Lock Box Processing
EDI Remittance for Advanced Cash Application provides additional functionality for the MaxQ Advanced Cash Application module. The EDI 820 Remittance module will allow customers and partners to send an electronic remittance advice which will be imported, validated, and automatically processed into an Advanced Cash Application batch.
- Converts trading partner specific adjustment reason codes to Advanced Cash deduction codes.
- Eliminates manual entry of payments into Advanced Cash Application.
- Ability to create customer groups for cross customer payments.
- Allows the correction and resubmission of EDI Remittance batches.
- Automatically processes high volume remittances.
- Converts valid EDI remittances to Advanced Cash Application batches.
- Supports data in virtually any input format
- Eliminates manual entry of payments into Advanced Cash Application
- Post cash as on account or cash can be applied to an invoice when possible
- Quick entry and correction
- Support unlimited number of bank accounts