Extend the functionality of your MaxQ Advanced Cash Application
What is Lock Box?
Features and Functionality
- Supports multiple payment types and supporting details within batches that are translated to AR payment and document types
- Allows each trading partner to have a unique mapping if required
- Each mapping can specify the cash account/subaccount to use for payments
- Payment information (check number, customer, invoice/memo number, amount, etc.) is imported and validated
- Multiple alternate customer keys are used to translate the payment remitter information into your customer ID
- Multiple search algorithms are used to find the customer and the invoice/memo
- Accepted data is used to create an ACA batch for subsequent processing
- Users can change and/or insert the correct data before creating the ACA batch
Lock Box is an ACA Add-on
Advanced Cash Application (ACA) eliminates the cumbersome steps needed to apply and post cash in the Microsoft Dynamics SL Account, streamlining and simplifying the payment application process. ACA simplifies payment application processes, such as charge-backs, multiple write-offs, check level deductions and more, providing accurate receivables reporting and detailed cash application—all from one screen.
Contact Us Today
If you have any questions, please contact us today.